The Mobile Developer is responsible for development and maintenance of complex Geo-spatial mobile applications of Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets. The primary focus will be development of Android and iOS applications with open source technologies and integrating with back-end services.
- Design and build applications in Android and iOS native platforms and hybrid like Cordoba, PhoneGap etc.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identifying the issues and bug fixing.
- Coordinate with the team to integrate the REST end points with application.
- Coding as per the guide lines and standards.
- Prepare the help documents on the usage of the applications.
- Capable of resolving issues independently.
- Self up-gradation of new technologies and techniques.
- Fast learner of the concepts and project requirements.
- Capable to interact with the customer on technical discussions.
- Good knowledge on REST services and databases PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Working knowledge on implementing the various web services.
- Experienced in implementing reports using various reporting technologies.
- GIS domain knowledge and hands-on work experience is preferable.
- Most importantly has a high sense of responsibility and drive to both do things well and in time.
- Should able to understand the business value of tasks and prioritizes work as needed to protect the company's business interests.
- Understanding key requirements for application development and documenting them.
- Develop and maintain an existing application as per the clients requirement.
- Test application at Unit level and meet delivery timelines.
- Smooth collaboration with client and internal team.
- Good Technical and Professional communication skills.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Android and iOS mobile application development
Interested candidates can send your resumes to email@example.com
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IIC Technologies Ltd.
IIC Technologies is a CMMI Level III rated, ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1 and ISO 9001 accredited provider of geospatial solutions and services for the acquisition, management, integration and dissemination of geospatial data. With global presence, IIC Technologies provides end-to-end geospatial solutions to the Aeronautics, Defense, Government, Infrastructure, Marine, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Utility sectors.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications).
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.
Address:No.8-2-350/5/B-22,,,Road No.3,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India