- 2+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE, XML, XSD and XSLT
- Experience and knowledge of XML standards and in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies) to transform, author, validate publications data
- Exposure to CSS, HTML5 etc.
- Understanding of all XPath functions.
- Debugging knowledge in spyXML or Oxygen, but also ability to convert UML models to XML, ability to create XML schemas, ability to validate XML using schemas etc.
- Analyse and evaluate constraints in mapping data, XML, and object models
- Understanding of Databases
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet project deadlines.
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Effective problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work within the project team
- Flexibility during organizational and/or business changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- General understanding of IT operating environments, Change Control, application Development and Release Management
- Test application at Unit level and meet delivery timelines
Interested candidates can send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IIC Technologies Ltd.
IIC Technologies is a CMMI Level III rated, ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1 and ISO 9001 accredited provider of geospatial solutions and services for the acquisition, management, integration and dissemination of geospatial data. With global presence, IIC Technologies provides end-to-end geospatial solutions to the Aeronautics, Defense, Government, Infrastructure, Marine, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Utility sectors.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.
Address:No.8-2-350/5/B-22,,,Road No.3,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India