- The Senior Software Developer must be experienced in server side coding using Java, J2EE technologies including the frameworks Struts and Spring.
- Must be experienced in writing SQL, PLSQL queries, stored procedures, triggers in RDBMS
- Must be experienced in implementing the various web services using REST, SOAP and Open API standards.
- Must be experienced in implementing reports using any reporting APIs.
- Must have working knowledge in workflow management systems
- Must have working knowledge in GIS.
- Should be able to produce high quality, maintainable software components code to comply with project quality objectives and company standards.
- Most importantly has a high sense of responsibility and drive to both do things well and in time.
- Should able to understand the business value of tasks and prioritizes work as needed to protect the company's business interests.
- Understanding key requirements for application development and documenting them.
- Develop and maintain an existing application as per the clients requirement.
- Test application at Unit level and meet delivery timelines.
- Smooth collaboration with client and internal team Mentor junior team mates Good Technical and Professional communication skills.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Java, J2EE, OOPS Concepts, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, REST, Spring Boot, Spring, Struts
- web technologies like HTML / HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX
- Scripting languages like Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, React JS
- RDBMS like PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.
- Web & App servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS etc.
- PLSQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, and functions in database.
- Hands on experience in GIS domain projects.
- Cloud technologies, Azure/AWS/Google.
- Packaging technologies like Docker/Kubernetes.
- Agile SDLC.
- Good to have CSM certified
Interested candidates can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IIC Technologies Ltd.
IIC Technologies is a CMMI Level III rated, ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1 and ISO 9001 accredited provider of geospatial solutions and services for the acquisition, management, integration and dissemination of geospatial data. With global presence, IIC Technologies provides end-to-end geospatial solutions to the Aeronautics, Defense, Government, Infrastructure, Marine, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Utility sectors.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.
Address:No.8-2-350/5/B-22, Road No.3,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India