Roles and Responsibilities
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Analyzing, and validating a variety of input data sources; identifying the relationship among source data objects.
- Performing data transformation and manipulation using pandas and numpy.
- Experience / knowledge of API Calling.
- Knowledge of different databases.
- Developing common definitions of sourced data; defining reusable approach to data integration.
- Designing efficient approach to processing third party data using Python.
- Designing efficient approach to analyzing data-at-scale using Python.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NOSQL.
- Should have knowledge of some database technology like Oracle.
- Some knowledge of BI tool would be great.
- Understanding of AWS would be a plus.
- Advanced SQL/ Oracle or some other data base an added advantage.
- Java spring boot as secondary skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
Experience: Minimum of 2 Years
Soft skills required
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
If the above JD find suitable to your profile, kindly share your updated CV and the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IIC Technologies Ltd.
IIC Technologies is a CMMI Level III rated, ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1 and ISO 9001 accredited provider of geospatial solutions and services for the acquisition, management, integration and dissemination of geospatial data. With global presence, IIC Technologies provides end-to-end geospatial solutions to the Aeronautics, Defense, Government, Infrastructure, Marine, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Utility sectors.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.
Address:No.8-2-350/5/B-22,,,Road No.3,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India