- Proven expertise in designing and architecting domain consolidation.
- Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for the organization.
- Utilize logical problem solving to find creative solutions to problems in the environment on a broad scale.
- Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades.
- Plan and design Group Policy Objects as requested to ensure compliance of company policies for servers and user end-point devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
- Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
- Work with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect business and technical requirements and design / deliver enterprise level solutions.
- Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed.
- Maintain standards for installation of infrastructure software / hardware installations.
- Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.
- Own and lead discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate.
- Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
- Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology.
- Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator Support Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations, apply security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors, create and implement domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms, password policies and rules, IPSEC policies etc.
- Review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate.
- Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
- Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
- Assist with implementing solutions for hardware and software. Implement common preventive maintenance practices for hardware and software.
- Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely, and monitor all effects of the modifications.
- Establish/recommend policies on system use and services.
- Perform common administrative tasks.
- Support of a distributed MS Windows-based network.
- Must possess proven experience working with a large enterprise distributed computing environment.
These experiences should include:
- Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support.
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units
Interested candidates can send your resume email@example.com with the below mentioned details.
Preferably immediate joiners.
Role:Cloud System Administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IIC Technologies Private Ltd.
IIC Technologies is a ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 9001:2015 accredited provider of geospatial solutions and services for the acquisition, management, integration and dissemination of geospatial data. With global presence, IIC Technologies provides end-to-end geospatial solutions to the Aeronautics, Defense, Government, Infrastructure, Marine, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Utility sectors.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications).
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Private Ltd.
Address:No.8-2-350/5/B-22, Road No.3,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039, India.