Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the data science team to research, develop, evaluate and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models for different problems.
- Explore and analyze unstructured data like images through image processing.
- Take ownership to drive computer vision solutions and meet customer requirements.
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements and maintain them to later improve to address additional customer requirements in future.
Required Characteristics :
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or in related fields preferred with strong technical knowledge and experience in computer vision.
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 3-5 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in academic or industrial domain.
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on cloud.
- Ability to transform research articles into the working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like numpy, scikit-image, PIL, opencv, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to presenting information to varied technical and non-technical audience.
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and be able to work in a team when required
Preferred Characteristics (not mandatory to have all) :
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++
- Advanced knowledge in performance, scalability, numerical accuracy and best practices for implementing various solutions.
- Proficiency with edge computing principles and architecture preferably for NVIDIA Jetson devices and Raspberry Pi.
- Experience in different model optimization techniques apart from hyperparameter tuning to reduce memory usage without hindering the performance for deploying on edge devices.
- Proficiency with AWS or Azure cloud computing environments.
- Exposure to IoT technology.
- Experience in Application Development methodologies to develop efficient, maintainable, readable and production-ready pipelines
If the above JD find relevant to your profile, please share your updated CV and share the following details to email@example.com
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IIC Technologies Limited.,
IIC Technologies is a CMMI Level III rated, ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1 and ISO 9001 accredited provider of geospatial solutions and services for the acquisition, management, integration and dissemination of geospatial data. With global presence, IIC Technologies provides end-to-end geospatial solutions to the Aeronautics, Defense, Government, Infrastructure, Marine, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Utility sectors.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Limited.,
Address:No.8-2-350/5/B-22,,,Road No.3,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India