- Bid preparation, submission and tracking the opportunity until final closure.
- Attending Pre-bid meetings, client calls on need basis.
- Preparation and updation of weekly reports and minute of meetings.
- Payments tracking.
- Liaison with internal technical departments and customers and customer site visits on need basis.
- Be responsible for winning new business associated with customers focused on GIS service opportunities.
- Establish relationships with key clients and stakeholders and be comfortable with supporting client meetings and events.
- Assist in the transition from business opportunity through proposal development to award and participation as an independent evaluator in all major proposal reviews to ensure continuity from capture to proposal delivery.
- Develop reports, briefings, and other management materials to support Management decision making.
- Develop and disseminate information on a continuous basis to all pertinent parties concerning the fulfillment of sector business growth goals and objectives.
- Bachelors / Postgraduate in Earth Sciences / engineering preferably with an MBA with 2+ years relevant experience in the market
- Have a strong network of potential customer contacts and must be familiar with the customer's major programs and upcoming initiatives.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of the Government procurement process, and a demonstrated proficiency with GIS Industry Community and market plans.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and execution process.
- Demonstrated ability to execute the business development function with minimum supervision.
- Effective leader/participant in formal presentations to clients and potential teaming partners; proven track record of building winning teams as well as successfully working with potential team members regarding roles and participation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interested candidates can send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.
Address:No.8-2-350/5/B-22,,,Road No.3,Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India