- Minimum 2+years of experience in Web application software development using webservices.
- Programming in ArcGIS API for Javscript, .Net, C,C++, Angurlar 7, Bootstrap, CSS/ Jquery/ HTML, JSON, Python and RESTful services.
- Web GIS Applications with ESRI ArcGIS Suite and Web App Builder for ArcGIS.
- Provided GIS solutions for both external and internal clients.
- Work closely with clients to define needs and then design, develop, and maintain solutions.
- Integration of all the modules and prepare it for hosting on the web.
- Creating, publishing and hosting as well as editing and enhancing the various geospatial services.
Essential Technical /functional skills:
- Should have hands on experience in .Net, C,C++, C#, J2EE, Java Script , Oracle, PostgreSQL 9.6 , MySQL, SQL Server and tools VS code.
- ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Web development APIs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements
Recruiter Name:Satish Kumar
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.