- Experience about 8-10Years and having good technical knowledge.
- Knowledge on GIS concepts and thorough knowledge in ARCGIS Editing Tools, Data Conversions, Topology, Map Layout creations and MDB / GDB creation till post processing for Delivery .
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Satellite Imagery interpretation and data capture.
- Understanding & meeting customer requirements.
- Achieving delivery & productivity targets.
- Estimation, scheduling & expediting production tasks.
- Monitoring and controlling production team members.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelors Degree.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Managing, Monitoring and Leading Teams.
IIC Technologies Limited
040-67914444 / 05.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Team Leader -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.
Recruiter Name:Ms Savithri Bhatia
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.
Address :8-2-350/5/B-22, Road Number 3, Banjara Hills