Job Location: (Client place).
Experience: (0-2 years)
- Should be confident to handle clients at on-site locations on daily basis.
- Should guide clients in using the application developed and deployed by company at respective regional centers.
- Should be performing the Data Migration as required.
- Maintain the Application and raise tickets if required when any application related issues are found and following it up for closure.
- Training the staff if required or provide online help, troubleshooting, IT related work like backup & restore and starting & stopping the application server. Technical / Functional Skills:
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have good knowledge on MS Office (Word, Excel & PDF).
- Good Knowledge on working on Windows OS
- Should be flexible for travelling.
Intrested candidates can send your CVs to email@example.com
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Satish Kumar
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.