The .Net Developer is responsible for developing complex applications for web and desktop environments leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes and technologies. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, performs research, design, coding and testing. Provides technical leadership to the development team, including supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Leads development of .Net based applications with the responsibility for ensuring their consistency with the technical vision and approved company practices.
- Collaborates closely with other team members to understand customer requirements and prioritize work items for the development team.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- B. Tech/M.Sc. in computer science or related discipline OR MCA (Master in Computer Science Application).
- 2+ years of software development experience with emphasis on enterprise geospatial solutions, preferably in CMMI L3+ rated environment.
- Essential skills on the following
- Strong understanding of OOAD and SOA concepts including Restful web services.
- Good grounding on Microsoft Technologies including C# and ASP.Net and VB.Net with MVC concept.
- Scripting languages like Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS Framework.
- Experience of working with any RDBMS - Oracle/ SQL Server/ PostgreSQL and able to write stored procedures.
- Experience working with various web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX.
- GIS/CAD and customization of AutoCAD software.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (SVN, Git).
- SharePoint Foundation 2013
- Crystal Reports
- Working knowledge of agile software development methodologies and product delivery lifecycle.
- Documentation skills to create requirement documents, design documents, user manual etc.
- Flexibility to adapt and manage within a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Detail-orientation and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork and willingness to support the team to get the job done.
- Self-motivated, flexible and reliable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements
Time and Venue
IIC Technologies Limited, C/O IIIT Campus, Vindhya C6, Beside SBH Branch, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032. Contact No. 04067914444, 4510, 4498.