- Must be experienced in server side coding using Java, J2EE Technologies including the frameworks Struts and Spring.
- Must be experienced in implementing APIs in Postgres and Oracle database.
- Must be experienced in implementing the various web services.
- Must be experienced in implementing reports using Jasper reports.
- Exposure to developing J2EE web framework for mobile access.
- Should able to create UML class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, detailed activity diagram, ER models for the respective functionalities
- Preffered to have knowledge in GIS(Technical skills will be hands on open layers, geoservers, postgis). Knowledge on MapServer is also helpful.
- Should be able to produce high quality, maintainable software components code to comply with project quality objectives and company standards.
- Most importantly has a high sense of responsibility and drive to both do things well and in time.
- Should able to understand the business value of tasks and prioritizes work as needed to protect the company business interests.
- Understanding key requirements for application development and documentation them.
- Develop and maintain an existing application as per the clients requirements.
- Test application at Unit level and meet delivery timelines.
- Smooth collaboration with client and internal team.
- Good technical, professional communication and collaboration skills with same team and different departments personnel
- Should be able to interact with Business analysts, Ux Designers, solution architect and testers and based on their inputs be able to design and build solutions.
C/O IIIT Campus,
Beside SBH Branch,
Contact No. 04067914444, 4510.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience on Java, J2EE, OOPS Concepts, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, Web services.
- HTML/ HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX
- Scripting languages like Java Script, JQuery and Angular JS Framework.
- Oracle 11g/12c; Experience of developing Query language, PostgreSQL.
- Framework- Struts 2, Spring MVC understanding and implementation skills
- GIS Knowledge (preferable)
- Crystal / Jasper reports (preferable)
- Workflows Bonita/ JBPM Activiti etc (preferable)
- Should be willing to travel and work from onsite when needed for project.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.