Silver Spring, MD
We are looking for GIS Technicians at the junior level who have an aptitude or experience in this domain to supplement our growing team. Technicians need to be adaptive within a team environment and dealing with multiple projects and tight deadlines.. The technician will be responsible for creating various vector marine chart-related products, using ArcGIS Marine Solution and Bentley Map Enterprise. An aptitude for detailed and high quality work are imperative.
We are hiring at the junior level.
One of more of the following:
- An associate or bachelors degree in geography, computer science, or a related discipline is preferred.
- GIS certificate or classes preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- ESRI ArcMap, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Computer Language Skills is a plus.
- Individual must be a US Citizen
- No relocation expenses, local candidates preferred.
- No sponsorships or transferable H-1 Visas.
- Ability to gain security clearance once hired.
- High school (Required)
- Silver Spring, MD
- United States (Required)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.