- Should have worked on more than 2 projects in .NET development and one project should be in Asp.net & One project should be in C#.Net
- Should have good understanding of GIS and experience in GIS desktop product development is desirable
- Extensive dot net programming skills with exposure to Share point 2013 Foundation, Experience with along with Export to spreadsheets etc.
- Experience in .NET MVC Architecture and Portal Product development experience desirable
- Experience in Optimal Cache Handling for huge data load display
- Experience in porting SQLServer to PostGresql Rdbms desirable
- MSDN/MCSA Certification desirable.
- C# Strong hands-on experience in windows message handling like WM-Paint event handling & Graphics Implementation using win32/win64 API
- VB .Net knowledge desirable
- Crystal Reports knowledge
- SQL Server RDBMS DDL/DML Coding
- Should have GIS basic knowledge
- C++ knowledge desirable
- Knowledge on SharePoint 2013 Foundation preferable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.