- Responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
- The primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Most importantly, has a high sense of responsibility and drive to do both things well and in time.
- Understands the business value of tasks and prioritizes work or stretches himself as needed to protect the company's business interests.
- Understanding key requirements for application development and documenting them.
- Develop and maintain an existing application as per the clients requirement.
- Test application at Unit level and meet delivery timelines.
- Smooth collaboration with client and internal team and Mentor junior team members.
- Should be willing to travel to client locations within India for project related matters.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in C++ based application Development.
- Preferred experience would be QT, QML and MFC.
- Strong understanding of Software Development processes and SDLC. Experience of working in rapid development mode shall be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of using OOPS concept.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Familiarity with language tools for debugging and memory leaks such as Valgrind on RHEL etc.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good proficiency of using Framework in windows and Linux (QT, QML, MFC)
- Should be good in working in Windows OS & RHEL
- Should be good Threads, Server & Client, Socket programming
- Should have good knowledge in using the MFC and QT framework.
- Should have good knowledge of programming with QML with QT for mobile based applications
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
IIC Technologies Ltd.
Over the decades IIC Technologies has gathered experience across diverse geographies and industries, in disciplines like marine and terrestrial solutions, geosurveys and geophysical surveys, software development and systems integration. Our qualified teams have developed a reputation for skilled project management, technical expertise, service quality, capacity and customer service. Our multi-disciplinary project teams pull resources from each specialty to deliver single-window solutions to clients, including the software applications (integrated with other business applications)
IIC delivers data in all standard formats such as (CARIS, AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Small World, Geo Media etc.) as per project/client requirements.
Contact Company:IIC Technologies Ltd.